Shadow attributes in the Saxon namespace
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
It would be useful, and not difficult, to allow extension attributes in the Saxon namespace to take the form of shadow attributes, for example
This wouldn't contravene anything in the XSLT 3.0 spec; it's a permitted extension.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Applies to branch 9.9 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.9 added
Implemented on the 9.9 branch.
Tested via new XSLT30extra tests for xsl:source-document extensions.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Documentation changes now committed.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 126.96.36.199 added
Bug fix applied to the Saxon 188.8.131.52 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom