Tracing of template rule matching
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Although we have quite a few tracing options in Saxon, it can be difficult to trace which nodes are matched by which template rules.
I have added an option
<xsl:mode saxon:trace="yes"/> that outputs (to the Configuration's Logger) an INFO message indicating the item that was selected by xsl:apply-templates, and the rule that was used to process it, including built-in template rules where appropriate.
- Category set to Diagnostics
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to branch 9.9 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.9 added
The feature seems to be working well.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Reworked to integrate better with the TraceListener architecture, and to provide indented entry/exit tracing to convey more information.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 188.8.131.52 added
Bug fix applied to the Saxon 184.108.40.206 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom