Schema for SCM files does not allow @dmk attribute
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
An SCM file compiled with a schema processor under a license file containing a "developer master key" will have an @dmk attribute on the top-level scm:schema element. The schema for SCM does not allow this attribute.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, 9.9 added
Fix committed to repo/samples/scm (which is not versioned); the fix will be picked up when the saxon-resources download is rebuilt.
Fix copied to samples/scm under 9.9 and 10 branches.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.1 added
Bug fix committed in the Saxon 10.1 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.2, 126.96.36.199 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release deleted (
Bug fix applied on the Saxon 188.8.131.52 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom