Embedded license key for xpath-functions.scm has expired
Build and release
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
The compiled schema module
xpath-functions-scm in 10.0 was inadvertently produced using an embedded license key that had a 30-day expiry, meaning that it no longer functions.
The module is used (for example) when
fn:xml-to-json() is used in a schema-aware transformation.
- Fix Committed on Branch 10 added
A new version of the file, produced with a non-embedded and non-expiring license, has been committed.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.1 added
Bug fix committed in the Saxon 10.1 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom