Provide a way to obtain an empty XdmSequenceIterator
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Chapman Flack points out on the saxon-help mailing list that there is no easy way to obtain an empty XdmSequenceIterator.
A simple solution to this is to change the declaration of XdmValue.iterate() -- it always returns an XdmSequenceIterator, so we might as well declare it as such.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to branch 10, trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, trunk added
I have implemented this change on the 10.x and 11.x branches
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 10.3 maintenance release
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.3 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom