Empty root element is not serialized correcly.
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Same bug as in Saxon-JS (bug #4863).
Revealed by new test case output-0724.
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Serialization
- Assignee changed from Michael Kay to Norm Tovey-Walsh
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, trunk added
Fixed with an analogous change to the one for #4863.
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- Applies to branch 10, trunk added
Norm, in both 10 and 11, the new test case output-0724 seems to be failing. The expected result of the test is
<!DOCTYPE HTML><input value="✈" type="text"/>
but it's producing
<!DOCTYPE HTML><input value="✈" type="text">
(Note the "/" at the end.) Not sure without checking which is correct...
This is a bug in the test. I've submitted a PR to the test suite repo to fix it and confirmed the results by actually running the test suite driver :-)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.5 added
Bug fix applied to Saxon 10.5 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom