Predicates.hasLocalName("") doesn't match unnamed nodes
The Javadoc for
Predicates.hasLocalName() says that if the supplied name is an empty string, the predicate will match nodes having no name (for example a namespace node for the default namespace). This is not the case; the predicate returns false in this case.
Updated by Michael Kay 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to branch 10, 11, 12, trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, 11, 12, trunk added
- Platforms .NET, Java added
Fixed for the 10, 11, and 12 branches.
Tested by the unit test for bug #5859.
I've also made the corresponding change for SaxonCS 11 and 12; although the documentation was less explicit about this case, it makes sense to keep the behaviour aligned.
Updated by O'Neil Delpratt about 2 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 11.5 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 11.5 maintenance release.
Updated by O'Neil Delpratt about 1 month ago
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.9 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 10.9 maintenance release. Leaving bug issue marked as resolved until applied in the next Saxon 12 maintenance.release.
Updated by O'Neil Delpratt 10 days ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 12.1 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 12.1 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue