Forums » Saxon-CE help »
Auto event generator for SVG
Added by Lincoln Mitchell almost 10 years ago
I am looking for the best way to generate events automatically using Saxon CE. The aim is to turn Adobe illustrator (saving as SVG) into a quick prototyping front end design tool.
The scenario is:
- I have an SVG file generated from illustrator that has numerous g tags with individual ID's.
- I want to set up the best way to analyse the g tags and provide various events for these g tags
- The events will show, hide other g tags from my svg.
- I don't want to have to create XSLT for each new g tag that gets created in Adobe illustrator (SVG).
- if it helps my g tags ID's could contain the event type and target object instruction, something like: "button_onClick_show_Panel" or "Panel_onClick_hide_Panel"
- However, these instructions would have to be created via the layer panel in Illustrator which could get tiresome.
- Preferably I wan't one place to list all the objects and there events as a simple list or something easy like that.
Any help/ pointers appreciated.
Please register to reply