Project

Profile

Help

Error XError, message: "Internal error: Target component not found at htmlparse.xsl#423", code: "SXJS0004" when trying to use David Carlisle's XSLT 2.0 implementation of an HTML parser from Saxon-JS

Added by Martin Honnen over 1 year ago

I have tried to write an XSLT 3 stylesheet importing the HTML parser David Carlisle implemented some years ago in XSLT 2, however, when trying a simple test case, Saxon-JS gives an error message

r {name: "XError", message: "Internal error: Target component not found at htmlparse.xsl#423", code: "SXJS0004", stack: "Error at new r (https://martin-honnen.github.i…n.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:5:3847)", xsltLineNr: "423", …}code: "SXJS0004"compiledLineNr: undefinedmessage: "Internal error: Target component not found at htmlparse.xsl#423"name: "XError"stack: "Error at new r (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:1:1613) at r (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:1:1632) at q (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:3:18550) at Q (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:3:18832) at applyT (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:3:28762) at Object.V as evaluate↵ at d.next (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:5:3773)↵ at d.next (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:5:3847)↵ at i.next (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:4:31790)↵ at d.next (https://martin-honnen.github.io/Saxon-JS-1.0.2/SaxonJS.min.js:5:3847)"xsltLineNr: "423"xsltModule: "htmlparse.xsl"proto: Error V @ SaxonJS.min.js:3 P @ SaxonJS.min.js:3 c @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 o @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 (anonymous) @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 n @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 (anonymous) @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 n.onload @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) asyncGet @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 asyncGetXml @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 asyncGetMultipleXml @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 l @ SaxonJS.min.js:1 (anonymous) @ test201802180102.html:10

I have the test case online at https://martin-honnen.github.io/xslt/2018/test201802180102.html but I will additionally attach the used files.

htmlparse.xsl (30.7 KB) Copy of David Carlisle's HTML parser from https://github.com/davidcarlisle/web-xslt/blob/master/htmlparse/htmlparse.xsl htmlparse.xsl
test201802180102.html (612 Bytes) HTML document hosting Saxon-JS test201802180102.html
test201802180102.xsl (1003 Bytes) Simple XSLT 3 stylesheet importing htmlparse.xsl and testing its function to parse a fragment of HTML into nodes test201802180102.xsl
test201802180102.sef (154 KB) Compiled stylesheet created with Saxon 9.8 EE and -export -target:JS -nogo test201802180102.sef

Replies (1)

RE: Error XError, message: "Internal error: Target component not found at htmlparse.xsl#423", code: "SXJS0004" when trying to use David Carlisle's XSLT 2.0 implementation of an HTML parser from Saxon-JS - Added by Debbie Lockett over 1 year ago

Hi Martin, thanks for letting us know about this. We've worked out that it is a run time problem, so I've moved the details to a Saxon-JS bug https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/3689. Please track progress there.

    (1-1/1)

    Please register to reply