Saxonica is pleased to announce the release of Saxon-JS 2.3 for both Node.js and the browser.
The Saxon-JS 2.3 release is a maintenance release containing bug fixes. Notable bug fixes in this release:
- 4748, support additional headers with SaxonJS.getResource()
- 5008, resolved XX compiler bug that caused spurious errors
- 5010, make sure base URI has a trailing “/” when used with -xp command line option
- 5017, prefer XML in content negotiation with the document() function
- 5019, fix bug where xml: attributes caused errors in HTML
- 5021, a number of issues involving options to SaxonJS.getResource() and SaxonJS.transform were resolved
- 5024, resolved XX compiler bug that allowed expand-text to slip into imported modules
- 5031, clarify how dots in names are interpreted in ixsl:get and ixsl:set-property
- 5037, resolved XX compiler bug with respect to AVTs
- 5038, resolved XX compiler bug where the base URI could incorrectly be null
- 5046, throw errors if ixsl: functions try to navigate “through” dotted names where the key is absent
- 5058, update the Closure compiler to include DOM 2 functions “createElementNS” and similar as externs so that they don’t get renamed.
For a more detailed summary of bug fixes, see the release notes: https://www.saxonica.com/saxon-js/release-notes.xml
Please register to add a comment