Fix Committed on JS Branch:
We should try to check the checksum in the SEF file, as we do in the Java packageloader, to check that the stylesheet has not been tampered with by someone without an EE license.
(It would not be secure, of course, because the code that checks the checksum can be interfered with, but it's a deterrent.)
If this proves difficult we could use a simpler checksumming algorithm when target="JS".
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Michael Kay
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
Added code on the JS side to compute the checksum and compare it with the checksum in the SEF file.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Found in version set to 0.9
- Fixed in version set to 0.9.1
Bug fix applied in the Saxon-JS 0.9.1 beta release.
- Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 0.9.1
- Applies to JS Branch 0.9 added
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 0.9 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom