Cities List example
The Cities List example in the Saxon-JS documentation should be improved:
1. The description refers to "event handlers", but there is only one.
2. The example doesn't update style properties (as stated).
3. Add a direct link to a source JSON file.
4. It would be nice to add descriptive comments within the stylesheet.
5. The stylesheet itself could be further simplified (no need for w:fetch(), just use json-doc() directly).
#1 Updated by Debbie Lockett over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Documentation at http://www.saxonica.com/saxon-js/documentation/index.html#!samples/cities updated as suggested.
Various descriptive comments added to the XSL stylesheet.
Please register to edit this issue