Incorrect test for node identity in p.genNode pattern matching
Applies to JS Branch:
Fix Committed on JS Branch:
In pattern.js, the code for p.genNode tests (desc===item) to compare node identity. It should be domUtils.isSameNode(desc, item). This causes test match-098 to fail.
Fix also committed on Saxon-JS 1.0 branch.
- Applies to JS Branch 1.0, Trunk added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 1.0, Trunk added
Marking resolved - fixes have been committed on both 1.0 and trunk branches; and test match-098 now passes.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 1.0.2
Bug fix applied in Saxon-JS 1.0.2 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom