Failed to compile "('0', 0) ! xs:integer(.)"
Fix Committed on JS Branch:
Reported on saxon-help mailing list:
Saxon-JS 2.0.2 fails to compile this simple stylesheet which 10.1J can compile and execute.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet exclude-result-prefixes="#all" version="3.0"
<xsl:value-of select="('0', 0) ! xs:integer(.)" />
Compiling stylesheet /tmp/test.xsl
Failed to compile stylesheet: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
(long backtrace snipped)
- Applies to JS Branch 2.0 added
Added test case to XSLT3 suite as predicate-057
Problem reproduced; the failure appears to be with the expression
st.itemType.underlyingType.name at line 31 of Function.js;
underlyingType is undefined.
This path is only looking for an optimisation opportunity, so I think it can be fixed by treating
local === st.itemType.underlyingType.name as false in this case.
- Subject changed from Failed to compile "('0', 0) ! xs:integer(.)" to Documentation - superscript not rendered
- Subject changed from Documentation - superscript not rendered to Failed to compile "('0', 0) ! xs:integer(.)"
- Assignee changed from Michael Kay to John Lumley
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to JS Branch Trunk added
&& st.itemType.underlyingType to
Function.js#31 fixes the problem. Awaiting archive before committing
- Fix Committed on JS Branch Trunk added
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
xs:NOTATION() is now giving a wrong error (
XPST0080 rather than
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Remarking as resolved - wrong error codes are not critical.
- Applies to JS Branch 2 added
- Applies to JS Branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 2 added
- Fix Committed on JS Branch deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 2.1
Bug fix applied in the Saxon-JS 2.1 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom