format-number() - grouping separator before any digit character
Fix Committed on JS Branch:
In the profile.xsl stylesheet used for formatting a performance profile, we use format-number with the picture
Saxon/J accepts this, Saxon-JS rejects it with the error "Invalid picture: grouping separator before any digit".
I suspect Saxon-JS is right and Saxon/J is wrong to accept it.
- Project changed from Saxon to SaxonJS
- Applies to JS Branch 2.0 added
Checking the spec, I can't see any rule that says this is not allowed. Therefore transferring to Saxon-JS project.
- Category set to XPath Conformance
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
Added QT3 test case numberformat320.
Patch committed to Git repository (remove check at Numberer.js line 859)
- Applies to JS Branch 2 added
- Applies to JS Branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 2 added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 2.1
Bug fix applied in the Saxon-JS 2.1 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom