Adaptive serializer fails when outputting a single attribute node
Fix Committed on JS Branch:
XError:Serialize called for an attribute node; code:SENR0001
when serializing a single attribute node using the adaptive output method.
AdaptiveSerializer.processItems() has logic to handle attribute nodes directly,
AdaptiveSerializer.serialize() doesn't use this; instead it invokes
serItem(), which invokes
serNode(), which fails on an attribute node.
- Category set to Serialization
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 2.0 added
AdaptiveSerializer.serialize() to handle this case.
- Applies to JS Branch 2 added
- Applies to JS Branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 2 added
- Fix Committed on JS Branch deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 2.1
Bug fix applied in the Saxon-JS 2.1 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom