Command line: -s option with HTTP or FILE uri
Fix Committed on JS Branch:
If the value of the -s option on the command line starts with "http:" or "https:" or "file:", the code attempts to invoke transform() supplying the
sourceFileLocation property in place of the usual
sourceFileLocation is misspelled so this cannot work; this presumably also means it is untested.
It should actually be
Turns out there is a test for this, C06-b, which is reporting success for quite spurious reasons.
- Category set to Command line
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to JS Branch 2.0, Trunk added
- Fix Committed on JS Branch Trunk added
Patch committed, tests added/corrected.
- Applies to JS Branch 2 added
- Applies to JS Branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 2 added
- Fix Committed on JS Branch deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 2.1
Bug fix applied in the Saxon-JS 2.1 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom