document-uri() function does not work on a node from a collection
If you use the document-uri() function to obtain the URI of a node from a collection, this does not work with Saxon 11.4. It works fine with Saxon 10.6. I attached the sample files. You can run a transformation tokenize.xsl with root.xml.
Updated by Michael Kay 21 days ago
- Category set to Documentation
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Michael Kay
- Applies to branch 11, trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch 11, trunk added
- Platforms .NET, Java added
I've updated the Saxon documentation to explain the way Saxon implements the function.
Note that a document retrieved using the collection() function has a document-uri() property if and only if the collection is stable.
Please register to edit this issue