Documentation: XQuery Update conformance section
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
appears the garbage sentence
If XQuery 3.0 is enabled, then XQuery Update 1.0 syntax may be mixed with XQuery Update syntax
It should say "may be mixed with XQuery 3.0 syntax"
The sentence is left over from 9.5. But in 9.5 it should have read "XQuery Update 1.0 syntax may NOT be mixed with XQuery 3.0 syntax".
Furthermore, in FeatureKeys.XQUERY_ALLOW_UPDATE, the following information is wrong:
Note that XQuery Update syntax and XQuery 3.0 syntax cannot currently be mixed.
They can be mixed from Saxon 9.6. Although we don't exactly have many tests; but I've tried it and it works.
Fixed in the FeatureKeys.xml source (for 9.7)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Relevant corrections made to live website documentation for 9.5 and 9.6 (xml and html versions), in conformance and configuration sections. Also in source for conformance section on 9.7 development branch.
Also fixed in 9.6 archive userdoc source
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in version set to 22.214.171.124
Bug fix applied to the maintenance release Saxon 126.96.36.199
- Sprint/Milestone set to 188.8.131.52
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 184.108.40.206 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom