Setting ErrorListener on XQueryCompiler has no effect
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Setting an ErrorListener on the XQueryCompiler or on the underlying StaticQueryContext under some conditions has no effect; the existing error listener, which defaults to the one used in the configuration, is used instead.
The problem occurs whenever the existing error listener is an instanceof StandardErrorListener (which is true by default).
- Status changed from New to Resolved
A patch has been committed on the 9.6 and 9.7 branches, and a new unit test added to the XQueryCompiler s9api tests.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in version set to 184.108.40.206
Bug fix applied to the maintenance release Saxon 220.127.116.11
- Sprint/Milestone set to 18.104.22.168
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 22.214.171.124 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom