xsl:character-map failure in s9api interface when source is a Xdm node
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Ther xsl:character-map instruction fails to replace characters specified in the map when run under s9api interface using the applyTemplate method below from Xslt30Transformer class:
applyTemplates(XdmValue selection, Destination destination)
I ran the test case character-map-001 which is under the test-set character-map. The test case reports failure.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The problem also occurs in the method
callTemplate(QName templateName, Destination destination)
Bug fixed and committed to subversion in the branches of both the Saxon 9.6 and 9.7.
The equivalent fix has also been made on .NET.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in version set to 22.214.171.124
Bug fix applied to the maintenance release Saxon 126.96.36.199
- Sprint/Milestone set to 188.8.131.52
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 184.108.40.206 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom