With JAXP transform() method, result.getSystemId() should act as base output URI
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
When a transformation is run using the JAXP transform() method, the systemId property of the supplied Result object should act as the default for the base output URI of the transformation, affecting the way that a relative URI in the href attribute of xsl:result-document is resolved. This is not happening; instead, the base output URI is set to the current working directory.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
A unit test jaxptest/TransformMessageTest/testBaseOutputUri has been created.
A patch has been tested and is being committed on the 9.6 and 9.7 branches.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in version set to 22.214.171.124
Bug fix applied to the maintenance release Saxon 126.96.36.199
- Sprint/Milestone set to 188.8.131.52
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 184.108.40.206 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom