Incorrect error message in testdriver
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
The test drivers released in Saxon 9.6 report incorrect error message when the options are missing:
The message contains the wrong class and package.
For HE the message reported is:
This should be the following:
Similar problem for PE and EE.
- Subject changed from Incorrect message in testdriver to Incorrect error message in testdriver
- Category set to Test Driver
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Message updated as suggested in initial bug description. Committed to subversion
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in version set to 22.214.171.124
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 126.96.36.199 maintenance release.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 188.8.131.52
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 184.108.40.206 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom