Navigation using child axis is not supported from a streamed input node
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Reported by Martin Honnen on xsl-list.
A test case using group-starting-with fails with the above error. It should fail at compile time saying the stylesheet is not streamable because the pattern used is not motionless.
group-starting-with="record[foo = 'a']"
Patterns that use the child axis in a predicate are disallowed under the W3C streamability rules.
Test case si-group-030 added to the W3C XSLT3 test suite.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Added a check when computing streamability of for-each-group that the starting-with/ending-with pattern is motionless. Patch committed for 9.6 and 9.7 branches.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in version set to 126.96.36.199
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 188.8.131.52 maintenance release.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 184.108.40.206
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 220.127.116.11 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom