NullPointerException with dynamic call on fn:head()
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
If a dynamc call is made to the fn:head() function and the argument is an empty sequence, a NullPointerException occurs.
Test case fn-head-008 added to QT3 test suite.
A patch is being committed on the 9.6 and 9.7 branches
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in version set to 188.8.131.52
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 184.108.40.206 maintenance release.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 220.127.116.11
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 18.104.22.168 added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom