NumberFormatException comparing zero-length-string to a number
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
- Status changed from New to Resolved
A patch has been tested on the 9.6 and 9.7 branches. (Module GeneralComparison.java, method quickCompare()).
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in version set to 188.8.131.52
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 184.108.40.206 maintenance release.
- Applies to branch 9.6 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 220.127.116.11 added
- Sprint/Milestone set to 18.104.22.168
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom