XdmValue.h: ISO C++ forbids initialization of member valueType
C++ build fails under some compilers due to the variable valueType being initialized as NULL:
XdmValue.h:183: error: ISO C++ forbids initialization of member 'valueType'
Same problem was found in XdmNode.h for the variables parent, children, nodeName and attrValues
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Workaround is to remove the NULL assignments in the file XdmValue.h and XdmNode.h
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Bug fix committed to subversion and available for next maintenance release
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in version set to 1.0.1
Bug fix applied in the Saxon/C 1.0.1 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom