XSL: castable as xs:base64Binary crashes if false()
I have an XSL template that looks like this:
<xsl:template match="text()[. castable as xs:base64Binary]" as="xs:string"> ... </xsl:template>
This works fine for things that are castable, but unfortunately leads to an internal error in Saxon if it is not. In my case I have a diacritical character in the string: "is geïnteresseerd"
I've attached a tiny tester that I ran against itself to reproduce.
$ java -jar ~/Development/lib/SaxonPE9-7-0-4J/saxon9pe.jar -xsl:pre-process-xml.xsl pre-process-xml.xsl ... java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error evaluating template rule at line 24 in module
#1 Updated by Michael Kay almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Michael Kay
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to branch 9.8 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.6, 9.7, 9.8 added
Thank you for reporting it. I have committed a patch on the 9.6, 9.7, and 9.8 branches, and I have added a couple of test cases to the xs-base64Binary test set in QT3.
Please register to edit this issue