XSLT 3.0 Spec change 29478: xsl:accept/xsl:expose
changes the specification of xsl:accept and xsl:expose to allow component="*" meaning all components. The tokens in the names attribute must then be wildcards.
#1 Updated by Michael Kay almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
In implementing this feature (on the 9.8 branch) I found a bug: when searching for a matching wildcard test among the xsl:expose or xsl;accept declarations, there is no attempt to implement the "last match wins" rule. The same is true for explicit name matches.
#2 Updated by Michael Kay almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to branch 9.7, 9.8 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.7, 9.8 added
The new feature (and some related bug fixes) has been implemented and committed on the 9.7 and 9.8 branches. New XSLT 3.0 tests have been committed in the accept and expose test sets
Please register to edit this issue