(1,2,3) castable as List fails with type error rather than returning false
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
When a sequence of more than one item is supplied in the expression (X castable as L) where L is a list type, the result should be false. But Saxon is failing with XPTY0004 reporting a type error.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to branch 9.7, 9.8 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.7, 9.8 added
Patched on the 9.7 and 9.8 branches.
Note, the bug was detected because of test failures in newly submitted tests in QT3 prod-CastableExpr.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 184.108.40.206 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 220.127.116.11 maintenance release.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 18.104.22.168
- Applies to branch trunk added
- Applies to branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on Branch trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch deleted (
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom