Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
(1) xml-to-json crashes if the input contains a <j:number> element containing an invalid number.
(2) if the input has escaped=yes, escape sequences in the original (for example \u0061) are not retained unless they represent characters for which JSON requires escaping. The specification says that valid JSON escape sequences in the input should be retained in the output.
- Category set to XPath conformance
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Michael Kay
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to branch 9.7 added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Applies to branch 9.8 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.7, 9.8 added
Fixed on the 9.7 and 9.8 branches. Many new test cases added to XSLT3 and QT3 test suites.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 22.214.171.124 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 126.96.36.199 maintenance release.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 188.8.131.52
- Applies to branch trunk added
- Applies to branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on Branch trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch deleted (
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom