Console messages for warnings are prefixed "Error: "
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Running XSLT from the command line we see messages like:
Error at xsl:variable on line 32 column 211 of x/y/z.xslt:
SXWN9001: A variable with no following sibling instructions has no effect
It should say "Warning" rather than "Error".
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to branch 9.7, 9.8 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.7, 9.8 added
Patched in StandardErrorListener in the 9.7 and 9.8 branches
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 22.214.171.124 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 126.96.36.199 maintenance release.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 188.8.131.52
- Applies to branch trunk added
- Applies to branch deleted (
- Fix Committed on Branch trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch deleted (
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom