The extension attribute xsl:result-document/@saxon:asynchronous is not recognized
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Saxon is rejecting xsl:result-document/saxon:asynchronous as an unrecognized serialization property.
At XSLResultDocument line 141, SAXON_THREADS should be SAXON_ASYNCHRONOUS?
- Category set to Saxon extensions
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to branch 9.8, 9.9 added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Fix Committed on Branch 9.8, 9.9 added
Fixed in 9.8 and 9.9. Test case xslt30extra/threads/threads-026
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 220.127.116.11 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 18.104.22.168 maintenance release. Leave open to the Saxon 9.9 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 22.214.171.124 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 126.96.36.199 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom