Poor diagnostics when Transform -lib names a non-existent SEF file
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
When running Transform from the command line, with a -lib option including a file that does not exist, we issue poor diagnostics.
This is because
PackageInspector.getPackageDetails() expects an early exit signalled by an XPathException at line 90, and therefore ignores the details of the exception. It should be more selective about the exception it is catching.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Applies to branch 10, 9.9 added
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, 9.9 added
Fixed in PackageInspector by only catching the "early exit" exception.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.1 added
Bug fix committed in the Saxon 10.1 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.2, 184.108.40.206 added
- Fixed in Maintenance Release deleted (
Bug fix applied on the Saxon 220.127.116.11 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom