build file for command interface not available on Windows
Reported by user:
The build file for command interface not available on Windows. The counterpart is present for unix systems (e.g. command/buildeec-command.sh).
#1 Updated by O'Neil Delpratt 7 months ago
- File buildhec-command.bat buildhec-command.bat added
- File buildeec-command.bat buildeec-command.bat added
- File buildpec-command.bat buildpec-command.bat added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Windows bat script created and added to subversion. Also adding the files to the bug issue for users to download.
I did notice that path locating of the Saxon/C library is not customizable as in the C++ API. I have fixed this problem too. I will raise another bug issue for this.
Please register to edit this issue