snapshot() function applied to a namespace node fails with internal error
When the argument to
snapshot() is a namespace node (XSLT3 test case snapshot-0102a), Saxon-JS fails with an internal error:
snapshot: failed to find marked node.
Updated by Michael Kay about 3 years ago
- Category set to XSLT Conformance
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to JS Branch 2.0, Trunk added
- Fix Committed on JS Branch 2.0, Trunk added
I fixed the snapshot() code so 0101e, which targets attribute nodes, now passes.
Because 0102a is a rather complex test case and hard to debug, I set up snapshot-0101f, which takes a snapshot of a single namespace node.
Both this and 0102a are now passing.
Please register to edit this issue