Project

Profile

Help

Bug #4778

closed

snapshot() function applied to a namespace node fails with internal error

Added by Michael Kay over 3 years ago. Updated almost 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
XSLT Conformance
Sprint/Milestone:
-
Start date:
2020-10-04
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Applies to JS Branch:
2
Fix Committed on JS Branch:
2
Fixed in JS Release:
SEF Generated with:
Platforms:
Company:
-
Contact person:
-
Additional contact persons:
-

Description

When the argument to snapshot() is a namespace node (XSLT3 test case snapshot-0102a), Saxon-JS fails with an internal error: snapshot: failed to find marked node.

Actions #1

Updated by Michael Kay over 3 years ago

Looking at the code, I couldn't see how snapshot() was supposed to work with attribute nodes, so I created test snapshot-0101e, and that one fails too, in the same way.

Actions #2

Updated by Michael Kay over 3 years ago

  • Category set to XSLT Conformance
  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Priority changed from Low to Normal
  • Applies to JS Branch 2.0, Trunk added
  • Fix Committed on JS Branch 2.0, Trunk added

I fixed the snapshot() code so 0101e, which targets attribute nodes, now passes.

Because 0102a is a rather complex test case and hard to debug, I set up snapshot-0101f, which takes a snapshot of a single namespace node.

Both this and 0102a are now passing.

Actions #3

Updated by Community Admin about 3 years ago

  • Applies to JS Branch 2 added
  • Applies to JS Branch deleted (2.0, Trunk)
Actions #4

Updated by Community Admin about 3 years ago

  • Fix Committed on JS Branch 2 added
  • Fix Committed on JS Branch deleted (2.0, Trunk)
Actions #5

Updated by Debbie Lockett almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • Fixed in JS Release set to Saxon-JS 2.1

Bug fix applied in the Saxon-JS 2.1 maintenance release.

Please register to edit this issue

Also available in: Atom PDF Tracking page