Type information lost for extension function calls in SEF export
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
When a stylesheet containing Java reflexive extension function calls is exported to a SEF file, information about the type of the arguments is lost, which means it may not be possible to resolve the call when the SEF file is reloaded, if the method being called is polymorphic.
Raised here: https://saxonica.plan.io/boards/3/topics/8078?pn=1
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, trunk added
Fixed in AlphaCode.makeTree() by ensuring that the Java class underpinning an ExternalObjectType is exported as part of the alphaCode of the argument type.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.5 added
Bug fix applied to Saxon 10.5 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom