Occurrence indicators in .NET API - discrepancy between code and documentation
Applies to branch:
Fix Committed on Branch:
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
The API documentation for
Saxon.Api.XdmSequenceType suggests that the cardinality "exactly zero" is represented by the character 0xAB (masculine ordinal indicator), but the code suggests it is actually digit zero.
- Assignee changed from Michael Kay to O'Neil Delpratt
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Applies to branch 10, trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, trunk added
Updated the documentation to match the code.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.5 added
Bug fix applied to Saxon 10.5 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom