Project

Profile

Help

Bug #5143

SaxonCS: in a wrapped DOM, an XDM text node wrapping a CDATA node is named Q{}#cdata-section

Added by Michael Kay about 1 month ago. Updated 26 days ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
XPath conformance
Sprint/Milestone:
-
Start date:
2021-10-23
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Legacy ID:
Applies to branch:
10, 11, trunk
Fix Committed on Branch:
10, trunk
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
Platforms:

Description

SaxonCS: in a wrapped DOM, an XDM text node wrapping a CDATA node is reportedly named Q{}#cdata-section. It should have no name.

History

#1 Updated by Michael Kay about 1 month ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress

I have added a unit testDom.TestNodeNames() to test the names of all kinds of node in a wrapped DOM.

The document node incorrectly has the name #document; names of other nodes that should be nameless were similarly incorrect. I have fixed this.

#2 Updated by Michael Kay about 1 month ago

  • Category set to XPath conformance
  • Priority changed from Low to Normal
  • Applies to branch 11, trunk added
  • Fix Committed on Branch trunk added

Fixed on the 11 branch; leaving open because it also needs fixing in Saxon/,NET 10.x

#3 Updated by Michael Kay 26 days ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • Applies to branch 10 added
  • Fix Committed on Branch 10 added

Fix now committed for Saxon/.NET 10.x

Please register to edit this issue

Also available in: Atom PDF