SaplingElement has incorrect NamespaceMap, resulting in spurious `xmlns=""`
Applies to branch:
10, 11, trunk
Fix Committed on Branch:
10, 11, trunk
Fixed in Maintenance Release:
SaplingElement is created, with a no-namespace element name, it is given a
NamespaceMap containing the namespace binding
xmlns="". As the documentation for class
NamespaceMap makes clear, the map should never contain any namespace undeclarations.
The consequence is that when the
SaplingElement is serialised, a spurious
xmlns="" may appear in the serialised output.
SaplingElement is used in the implementation of the sql:query extension instruction, and the bug manifests itself as incorrect output for test case sql-005.
- Category set to Internals
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Applies to branch 10, 11, trunk added
- Fix Committed on Branch 10, 11, trunk added
- Platforms .NET, Java added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 12.0 added
Bug issue fix applied in the Saxon 12.0 Major Release.
Leaving this bug marked as Resolved until fix applied
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 11.5 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 11.5 maintenance release.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Fixed in Maintenance Release 10.9 added
Bug fix applied in the Saxon 10.9 maintenance release.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom