Project

Profile

Help

Bug #2464

Updated by O'Neil Delpratt over 6 years ago

Reported by user: 

 We found a problem when generating html files on in s9api and .NET API.  

 We need HTML 5 doctype (<!DOCTYPE HTML>) in the transformation output and we tried to use xsl:output (see below) for that:  

 <pre> 
 <xsl:output method="html" version="5.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes" doctype-public="html" /> 
 </pre> 

 It works fine with c:\Program Files\Saxonica\SaxonEE9.6N\bin\Transform.exe – i can see <!DOCTYPE HTML> in the output. 
 But it doesn’t work when using .NET API. The same problem occurs using the Java s9api. 

Back