Saxonica is pleased to announce the release of SaxonJS 2.4 for both Node.js and the browser.
The SaxonJS 2.4 release is a maintenance release containing about 30 bug fixes. If you’re using Saxon-EE 11 to produce SEFs for use with SaxonJS 2, please use version 11.3 or later, as a number of bugs in compiling to SEF were fixed in the 11.3 maintenance release.
Notable bug fixes in this SaxonJS release:
- 4755 Pattern x/(a | b) is rejected
- 5036 key() doesn't work on ixsl:page() after ixsl:replace-content?
- 5039 Chaining two XSLTs in the browser doesn’t work
- 5042 xslt3 fails to type check return values from templates
- 5066 Element.localName is not implemented in saxon-js 2.3
- 5074 "XML Parsing Error" when loading SEF file with Saxon-JS 2.3
- 5079 resolve-uri doesn't take static-base-uri of included module into account, even with relocate:off Saxon EE compiled/exported XSLT
- 5081 The omit-xml-declaration serialization property was not always respected
- 5162 Failure when using collations in SaxonJS.XPath.evaluate
- 5190 Incorrect handling of shadowed variable/parameter names in some cases
- 5193 Problems with the arrow operator and fold-left
- 5230 Difficulty using xsl:xpath-default-namespace in conjunction with the key attribute of xsl:map-entry
- 5338 Problem with accumulator access from global variables
- 5387 Adaptive serialization only escapes the first quotation mark in a string
- 5390 document() doesn't remove duplicates
- 5414 Saxon-JS 2.3 doesn't reject xsl:map-entry key="()"
- 5430 Use of deliverResultDocument in SaxonJS.transform options causes error "Unsupported result-document destination undefined"
- 5458 Replacing an HTML document's root element leaves duplicated/empty head/body elements
- 5462 Add "-relocate" command line option for XX compiler (xslt3 package)
- 5464 unparsed-text() with an empty file throws a TypeError
- 5471 Results object from asynchronous SaxonJS.transform does not contain stylesheetInternal
For a more detailed summary of bug fixes, see the release notes: https://www.saxonica.com/saxon-js/release-notes.xml